Friday, December 31, 2010

How Well Balanced Is Your Life?

Kathleen reminded me of an exercise I do at the beginning of each year with my friends.

I don't write resolutions (too easy to break them and then you feel bad), but I do like reflecting on the past year and deliberately creating the new year.

I don't know who originally developed this Life Balance Circle, but whoever you are, THANK YOU!

It's a great way to reflect on the past year and to deliberately create the new year.

It's easy. Think about each major category of your life (such as health). Make a dot on the circle in that category to show how satisfied you are (such as, 80% satisfied). After you've rated each category, connect the dots.

The more rounded the shape, the more satisfied you are with your life.

The more spikes and dips, the more areas you might improve or enhance.

Here's mine:


There are no judgments here. It's all up to you and your perception.

And it's your life. You decide how satisfied you are with your life.

Let me know how you do. Any insights?

May revelations surround you,


Catherine
==> Sorry. i've tried and tried and tried. We can't attach files in Blogger (for security reasons) and the instructions on Squibd don't match the Blogger screens so I can't attach the file. If you'd like me to send it to you, email me at BeautifullyBetter@gmail.com with a subject of "Send Me Life Balance Circle, Pretty Please".  

No comments:

Post a Comment