Saturday, January 1, 2011

Prettiest Rain Boots Ever!

KATHLEEN BOUGHT ME SLOGGER RAIN BOOTS (slogger.com) AS A BDAY PRESENT the last time we were in Napa. Oh, I love these things! They're practical, pretty and RED. Look!

I love them 'cause they're colorful and comfy (you can wear them around town since they have an insole and a cotton lining). And with the wide top, you can easily tuck your pants into them.

With all the rain, my yard is sooo muddy. Bachan sunk down a couple inches when she walked on the lawn.

She insists on dragging the big trash cans to the curb every Wednesday. I've tried to do it instead, but wind up tussling over the can and I'm afraid she'll fall. Even our neighbor has tried to help. She told him, no, she wants to do it until she can't...and then it's his job. And yes, we tried doing it when she's not around, but that just makes her mad. And you don't want to get Bachan mad.

I notice that when things are inconvenient, people don't do them or we put them off (like walking through deep mud to take out the trash).

Now that I have my trusty boots, I just pull them on, stamp through mud and jump through puddles. FUN! And, oh yeah, take out the trash.

What solution did you find to an inconvenient task?

May beauty surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment