Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Beautiful

I START MY MORNING BEAUTY ROUTINE WITH "I AM BEAUTIFUL" FACIAL SKIN
REGENERATIVE SERUM. This deeply nourishing, oxygenated oil that regenerates skin is from one of my fav companies, Ascended Health (see AscendedHealth.com > Products > Skin Regeneration). 

I keep thinking about how beautiful Angelina Jolie looked in "The Tourist." Not just her, but her gorgeous wardrobe, exquisite jewelry, fabulous bedroom, and magical city of Venice. All beautiful. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

And my blog, Beautifully Better. Looks like beauty is everywhere.


ME:  I love writing about beautiful things, wonderful things, inspiring things. This blog is so much fun!

BILLY BOB:  Yeah. Sometimes your blog really moves me. I read it every morning on the toilet.

ME:  [silence]

What is beautiful (or...ah hemmm...not so beautiful) in your world?

May beauty surround you.

Warmly,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment