Sunday, December 5, 2010

Best Toothpaste on the Planet

I LOVE "EXTRA STRENGTH ORALIVE" FROM ASCENDED HEALTH. IT'S A TOOTH PASTE unlike any you've ever used before.

It's a regenerative energy elixir with lots oils and botanical extracts. Plus, they've added factors (elk antler velvet, bala root, iporuru, sangre de grado and kava kava) believed to help regenerate gum tissue and to alliviate pain & bleeding.

There's nothing like it anywhere in the world. It's a powerful combination of healing herbs and crystal energies.

Don't let the olive green color scare you. That's just the healthy botanicals. 


It also has high energy mineral earths, activated herbal extracts, oxygen and marine phytoplankton.

It tastes sweet and minty.

If you're into health, you know it's all about making choices. You may not have a lot of choice about the air you breathe, but you can choose a better tooth paste.

If you can't eat it, you shouldn't be brushing your teeth with it. Why? Because chemicals get absorbed very quickly through the mucous membranes of your mouth.

Directions. I use a clean Q-Tip to dig into the bottle for a little dab of Oralive. This way the rest of the bottle stay clean and uncontaminated for the next several months that I use it. Then put the Oralive  on your tongue and swish it around hard for 1 minute. It's really important to do this so the nutrients can soak in before you swallow or rinse. And it forces all the good stuff in between your teeth and into your gums. You need to do this to give the botanical extracts and essential healing oils a chance to have the maximum effect. Then brush your teeth as usual.

At night, do not rinse...swallow. Yep! I said swallow. Oralive is a nutritional supplement chock full of natural substances believed to detoxify blood and promote healthy circulation (things like CoQ10 and Pau d'arca). So it's actually good for you.

I love Oralive. My body feels happy somehow after I use it.

I've been using it for several months and can't wait for my dental check-up. I want to see if they notice any difference.

I've noticed that my teeth are whiter and that I look forward to brushing my teeth twice a day (weird...must have something to do with the good energies of the ingredients).

I buy the 5 oz. bottle of Extra Strength Oralive. I'm not sure how long it lasts. I just bought a new bottle and I marked the day I started using it. I'll let you know how long it lasts so you can figure the per-cost use. Remember to factor in how much healthier your gums are, how much time and money you'll save on other teeth-whitening products, and how much more comfortable your dental appointments will be.

If you'd like a tooth paste that helps heal and regenerate your gums, go to AscendedHealth.com and buy some Oralive today.

And let me know what you think.

May health surround you today.

Warmly,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment