Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm In Love

Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!

Johnny got me a new phone for Christmas. He wanted to make sure I got unlimited internet since some carriers are starting to charge for that.

It's beautiful. It's lovely. It's a Droid X.

He said it got the #1 rating for a phone.

I chose it over another one because it has Google vs. Bing (I really do not enjoy Bing at all).

And I switched to Verizon so I get free calls to Alexis and Johnny. Verizon is rated much better than T-Mobile.

And I can take lots of pix for my blog.

And I can check my email from my new phone when I have a few minutes during the day vs. late at night.

And it's going to make my life so much easier.

[shake...shake...rattle]

Uh...how do I open the box?


May presents, lots of presents, surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment