Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Tourist **** (movie)

M ANY MOONS AGO, WHEN THE EARTH WAS STILL COOLING AND I WAS YOUNG AND commuting, working overtime, raising a child, taking classes at USF, and doing homework every night (ARGGHHH!), I decided that Fridays were my one night off. I'd see a movie to relax, escape, and gobble a large buttered popcorn all by myself in the dark without anyone telling me it was too many calories, too many carbs, and too much fat.

I have since cut back to a small, dry popcorn [sigh], but I still see my Friday night movie. And if I don't, I get a little cranky.

My schedule has been a little wonky lately with the bathroom remodel and working on my resume. So I made the ultimate sacrifice and saw a movie on Saturday instead.

The Tourist, starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. I give it ****.

A beautiful couple takes a fun romp through beautiful surroundings.

There's chemistry between Johnny and Angelina and they look good together.


I don't know when I've seen Angelina look more beautiful, regal, stunning. She would glide into a room and the sea of people would silently part to let her pass.

Angelina embodied the most beautiful women of the world. One moment, she was reminiscent of Jackie O. Another, Sophia Loren.

And she is the only woman that can wear long suede gloves during the day and pull it off.

If you have a little cash, buy stock in that glove company. We're going to see more of them soon.

See the movie and smile.

Warmly,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment