Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Angel Clouds

REALIZATION. FOG SWIRLED AROUND MY CAR AS I DROVE TO WORK TODAY.  I know some fear it, but I love the way it changes my view of the world.

When I drive, I take some notice of things around me...trees, birds, water...but mostly I look far into the distance.

The fog hides my view and forces me to look at things nearby. It shortens my world and makes it smaller. Having less to see, I notice more. The twisted trunk of a black Oak. A small pile of pebbles at the base of a hill. The white twitch of the tail of a retreating deer.

I want to remember this moment...and that sometimes in life, it is good to notice what's close.

                  •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

INSPIRATION. I LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT ANGELS PAINT PICTURES IN THE SKY USING clouds. And because I'm often looking up, there are messages there for me.

While driving, I saw a swoopie shape (like the Nike logo) way up high...the road turned left and the view showed two little clouds like steps, one above the other...turning slightly right, a bird-shaped cloud appeared...oh, like a dove...no, that looks like a hummingbird...a hummingbird...my favorite...and the symbol of my Beautifully Better blog...the road straightens and moves beyond an over pass and I see all the clouds together...oh...it feels like it means I've taken my first step with my baby blog and I'm taking another step up as I refine it and eventually Beautifully Better will be the lifestyle brand I envision it to be, reaching millions of people, uplifting them, inspiring them; the possibilities are without limit!


What do you see in the clouds (it's OK if you see a horsie and a duckie)?

May softness surround you today.

Warmly,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment