Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Flow of Feelings

Friday, December 3, 2010

R EALIZATION. I PUT ON A NEW TOP TODAY; ONE I BOUGHT A YEAR AGO AND NEVER wore. It was long and black with small little flowers with an Asian flair. The fabric was silky, with tiny little puckers that reminded me of shibori (Japanese silk tie dye). Oh, the fabric was beautiful and I felt beautiful wearing it! There's something wonderful about wearing something new. The side slits flared as I walked, inspiring me to twirl around in a circle. As I drove to work, I felt the world looked especially beautiful today. I realized that I was seeing the world through my current "beautiful" filter. How I feel affects how I see the world. Aha! And how I feel flows out to every thing and everyone I interact with...so my good feelings are a gift to the world.

What feeling would you like to feel on purpose today?

May beauty surround you.

Warmly,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment