Monday, February 28, 2011

Everything In Its Perfect Time

INSPIRATION. Daily Quote from Abraham (see Abraham-Hicks.com > subscribe to daily quotes).  Some things you're not letting happen right now because the timing isn't perfect for you. Some you're not letting happen because you are very aware of where you are. But all things, as they are happening, are happening in perfect order. And if you will relax and begin saying, "Everything in its perfect time. Everything is unfolding. And I'm enjoying where I am now, in relationship to where I'm going. Content where I am, and eager for more," that is the perfect vibrational stance.
--- Abraham

Ooooo! This is my favorite Abe quote right now. "Everything in its perfect time..." Isn't it perfect? I want to remember it. I've put it in the signature block of my work emails, I'll put it on my calendar as a reminder, I'll repeat it on the way to work...

TODAY, Sunny organized a lunch at Emperor of India on Cottle Road for some of us to get together to say goodbye. It was so nice to spend a few minutes with friends, catching up on what they're doing. Are you staying? What are your plans?

Seems everyone I talked to had a job lined up, at least for a while.

That made me happy.

I love hearing about good things happening to good people.

My heart can rest a bit easier today knowing my friends are cared for.

OBSERVATION. I hit the snooze button several times this morning. It's not like I'm late to work because I get up extra early, but I was thinking. Hmm. If I was going to my dream job at my dream company, I wouldn't be hitting that snooze button...over and over again. I'd jump up, all excited about the new day, eager to get to work so I could dive into a fun project.


I know most people think "seeing is believing," but that only works if you want to continue whatever is going on in your life right now.

If you want to experience something more wonderful, then believing is seeing.

You need to believe and pretend and imagine and, most importantly, feel, what you want.

So from now on, when my morning alarm goes off, I'm going to pretend it's time for me to jump up and go to my dream job...with excitement in my heart and a smile on my face.

I feel more energized already!

What do you want to pretend?

May energy surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment