Friday, February 4, 2011

FRIDAY FLICK: The Mechanic ***

INSPIRATION. ABRAHAM-HICKS CALENDAR QUOTE (please buy one at Abraham-Hicks.com > Store > Calendars > Planning Calendar/Workbook). "YOUR BROADER INTENTIONS. You have not come here to prove yourselves worthy. You've come here because you saw physical life experience as delicious and you wanted the experience. You wanted the environment, you wanted the data, you wanted the process, you wanted the sensualness, you wanted the physicalness of thought, you wanted the combination of that which you are from Inner Perspective and that which you are from physical perspective--because the combination is so very, very good."

I love being reminded that I WANTED to be here. How about you?



I AM A FAN OF JASON STATHAM. All that action, muscle and street tough charm. What's not to like? And I LOVE his story (hawking knock-off designer goods in London to make ends meet and then discovered in a gym).

But I gotta say, The Mechanic was not my fav movie. I mean it had action, but it was a bit gorey for me. I closed my eyes for several scenes, but could not block out the wet, yucky sounds.

It's about a hit man who takes on an apprentice (didn't like him, didn't like his looks, the whole idea was improbable...even for me...I mean, come on...how'd he get so good so fast?) and the connection to a previous victim.


I did love his house and the car he was restoring and, of course, a few scenes with Donald Sutherland.

But all in all, you can wait until the DVD comes out (sorry, Jas).

May plausibility surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment