Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Goldilocks of Pillows

INSPIRATION.  Ornamental plums, pretty and party ready, in pink popcorn dresses that sway in the breeze.



BEST PILLOW IN THE WORLD.  I don't know about you, but I flip flop like a fish out of water when I'm sleeping. I needed a good night's sleep so I did some research and found a pillow WHICH I LOVE. I've even taken it on vacation with me because I couldn't bear to sleep without it.

It's the Tony Little (yeah, I know...sorry...it's that exercise guy with 70's hair and really high voice that's always yelling:  "You can do it") Micropedic Sleep Pillow by Homedics.


The biggest difference with this pillow is its shape. It's sewn into four sections. This keeps the little beadies where they belong and although they move around to accommodate you, they stay in their own section. No more fluffing your pillow! And it never gets flat or lumpy like the ones filled with polyester fiber.

The long section at the bottom nicely supports your neck. It also keeps your body properly aligned. The top sections cradle your head (mmmm).

It's great no matter what kind of sleeper you are: 

--  Back.  It supports the natural curvature of your spine, as well as your head, neck and shoulders. 

--  Side.  The pillow adjusts to support your head and neck.

--  Tummy. The beads move aside so you're still comfortable.

Love those beads! They instantly contour to your body, even when you change positions during the night. This is a great feather-free choice for those with an allergy. Plus the beads keep your head at a nice temp...not like those sweaty nights spent with a memory foam pillow. Oh. It wasn't because of the pillow? 

This pillow gives you a customized sleep surface.

The spandex (what did you expect...it was designed by Tony Little) pillow case stretches to move when you do. It's silky soft and never scratchy.

I didn't see it on Amazon and it's sold out on Homedics.com (the manufacturer). I did find two for $80.00 at http://www.tonylittlestore.com/ > Products > Wellness > Standard Micropedic Therapy Sleep Pillow 2-Pack.

So this pillow is like the three bears. It's not too hard and not too soft. It's just right.

May comfort surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment