Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cell Power

I put about four drops of Cell Power in a glass of water and drink it several times a day. Somehow I seem to breathe better. I also have more energy.


Never heard of Cell Power? It's an dietary supplement, a liquid super food.

It's made from all natural, plant-based organic substances. There's no alcohol, glucose, yeast, or gluten.

Here are five areas Cell Power helps* more than any other supplement:
--  Boosts your immune system
--  Improves breathing and respiratory difficulties
--  Improves the assimilation and absorption of nutrients and supplements
--  Balances pH faster than any other product
--  Speeds healing, inside and out

Here are a few testimonials:

--  To Whom It May Concern:  I have suffered allergies for the past 10 years. A few times, these allergy attacks put me in the hospital. I was taking shots, in both arms, every two weeks. I also took nasal sprays with my allergy medicine. I began taking Cell Power a year ago and I have found relief. I no longer take the shots in my arms or any kind of other medicines. I only take 5 drops of Cell Power a day and it takes care of the symptoms. I feel much better. Thank you.  -- Suzanne, Menifee, CA

--  Dear Cell Power, Good news! I'm not lactose intolerant anymore!  --  Anonymous

--  Our entire group used Cell Power before our climb to Machu icchu. We did so well that our guide told us that Cell Power should be offered to all climbers.  --  An Adventurous Soul, Las Vegas, NV

--  Dear Cell Power, two weeks ago before the Boston Marathon, I had a terrible lower back pain. It hurt so bad, I couldn't sit down and was only getting 3 hours of sleep a night. I was told by your company how wonderful Cell Power was and I stared taking 15 drops, 3 times a day. My back pain disappeared within 3 days. I ran the Boston Marathon too! I continue taking Cell Power with its oxygen producing power in the system and I have taken 2 minutes off my 5K (3.1 mile time)--from 24 minutes to 22 minutes--that is 7.05 minutes a mile! And that is great for someone who is 48 years old. It also is great for the skin, complexion, and gives you exra energy. If you quit using the product you will be greatly disappointed. For my next 5K race, my goal is 21:00. I'm also running triathalons and plan to run a marathon 26.2 miles in every state! I will be taking Cell Power with me everywhere! Thanks.  --  Debbie, Spencer, OH

--  After 15 years of severe asthma, I started to really breath again after I started taking Cell Power. At a recent family reunion eeryone wanted to try it after the change they saw in me.  --  Asthma Sufferer, Flint, MI

I buy my Cell Power at the health food store. You can also order it from http://www.positivepowernutrition.com/.

The 2-oz. bottle is almost $40. Now don't get excited. It makes about 90 quarts for a 2-month supply. So that's about 44 cents per quart when mixed (how much are you spending on your soda or coffee...hmmm?). It lasts forever so don't worry about it going bad.

If you try it, let me know what results you notice.

May health surround you,


Catherine

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment