Monday, February 14, 2011

Gifts of Love

HELLO, SWEETIES! OH, I DO LOVE A HOLIDAY. ANOTHER REASON TO GIVE GIFTIES! 

It's sooo much fun looking for and finding little trinkets for my co-workers who sit nearest me. 

I gave most everyone a Candy Kabob (isn't that fun to say):



And since Edith adores Tinkerbell, I gave her a tiny Tink tin filled with sweets:



For Bachan (I know, I know; she said not to get her anything), but I couldn't resist this box of chocolates:



And for Alexis, anything Hello Kitty. I swear, I'm just walking through the mall, minding my own business and there, before me, is something perfect for someone I love. In this case, Hello Kitty spritzy perfume, solid-perfume-in-a-necklace-that-sold-out-the-first-day-they-got-it, eyeliner pencils, blotting paper (who woulda thought) and nail art all at Sephora. I couldn't help myself (meow). And lest you think I have a problem, I did say no to the mirrors, lip gloss, eye shadow and shower cap. I mean, enough is enough.



And how about you? I hope you received a small token of love to warm your heart this happy day.

May love surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment