Friday, February 18, 2011

A Surprising Source of Beautifully Better Home Goods

INSPIRATION. ABRAHAM-HICKS DAILY QUOTE (sign up for the daily quote at Abraham-Hicks.com > subscribe to daily quotes):  "You're always on your way somewhere. The key is:  find a way to be happy wherever you now are on your way to where you really want to be. (We're speaking of the state of being you want.) It does not matter where you are; where you are is shifting constantly, but you must turn your attention to where you want to go. And that's the difference between making the best of something and making the worst of something."  --- Abraham

Oh, I do love this quote reminding us to be happy happy happy now.


REALIZATION. I usually wake up happy and rested, but this morning I woke up ecstatic and silently singing Oh Happy Day. Must be something good coming my way!


BACHAN LOVES TO "REDECORATE" THE BATHROOM WITH DIFFERENT MATCHING SETS OF TOWELS AND RUGS. Since she was having the girls over this week, I looked for a new bath rug and found this at Marshall's:


Isn't it pretty? Oh, I wish you could see it in person. It just makes you smile just to look at it.

Marshall's on Almaden Expressway, San Jose, has never been my favorite place. Things always looked a little shoddy to me and I haven't been there for over a year. But they must have changed the buyer or something because I found all kinds of things I liked:  shoes, shoes, shoes...designer tops...pretty plates and rugs.

I'll go back again for something beautiful to add to my home.

May beauty surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment