Monday, January 10, 2011

CONTEST: Win "Getting Into the Vortex Meditation CD & User Guide" by Jerry & Esther Hicks!

IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY GURU SAYS YOU GOTTA MEDITATE AND YOU BETTER DO IT every single day. Come on! I brush my teeth and drink coffee every day, but that's about it.

I don't know about you, but sitting in a diaper in a secluded cave with pretzeled legs just doesn't sound like fun. 

I know. I know. It's supposed to clear my mind and get me closer to Spirit.

And I want that. I really do, but I've just never been drawn to meditating...UNTIL NOW.


You know I'm a fan of Abraham-Hicks.

And you know the reason I'm able to go through this job situation in comfort and joy is because of A-H.

When I heard they were coming out with a meditation CD, I thought, woo hoo! I'm going to finally meditate.

And guess what?

It's soooo easy.

And it's soooo different than what I expected.

In fact, I suspect it may be different from every other meditation CD out there...ever.

I mean, Abe says, "it is not necessary that you concentrate (whew!), and there is nothing that you need remember; just relax and breathe and enjoy (I can do that)."

There are four segments:  General Well-Being, Financial Abundance, Physical Well-Being and Relationships.

Those are the biggies in our life and I really appreciate there's a meddi for each one.

Being an over-achiever, I was tempted to meditate and listen for an hour a day. But Abe says, "Life is for conscious, aware, joyous living; and so, 15 minutes of daily meditation is quite enough." What guru is going to tell you that?

By starting my day centered and grounded and in joy, it seems the rest of my day gently unfolds.

And every time I listen to the CD...ahem...I mean meditate, I hear something new...like today: 

"As you listen to our words and remember who-you-are, you will rediscover your natural Vibrational patterns of Well-Being. Each day you will find more clarity, more stamina, and more eagerness. Each day you will remember who-you-are and why you have come....You have picked up your Vibrational resistance to Well-Being gradually as you have  been moving along your physical trail--and your releasing of this resistance will be gradual as well...You life is supposed to feel good to you, and you are meant to satisfy your dreams. There is nothing more stisfying than the deliberate alignment with what you have dreamed."

Oh, I hope you'll win a copy of this book and I hope you'll listen to it and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Please let me know.

I'm giving away a copy of "Getting Into the Vortex Meditation CD & User Guide" to two lucky winners. To enter, please post your answer as a comment for the following question by noon on Monday, January 17, 2011:

Why do you want to this book, "Getting Into the Vortex Meditation CD & User Guide," hmm? 

The two people with the best answer wins this latest Abraham-Hicks book.

I'll announce the winner on Tuesday, January 18.

P.S.  It's OK if you already have a copy. You can still participate and if you win, can give the extra copy to someone who could use more joy, abundance, health and love in his or her life.

May luck surround you,


Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Why do you want to this book, "Getting Into the Vortex Meditation CD & User Guide," hmm?

    I want this book so I can sell it to buy the shampoo and ham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Well, at least I know you're reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete