Saturday, January 8, 2011

Riding the Wave

ABRAHAM-HICKS CALENDAR (see Abraham-Hicks.com > Products > Calendars > Planning Calendar/Workbook) QUOTE:  ON THE LEADING EDGE. You are here seeking avenues through which to assist others in feeling clearer about things--for it is through your clarity that you uplift others to greater clarity.

--  You are magnificent, creative beings who said, "I will go forth into this physical environment, and I will chew upon the data of this new time and place for stimulation of thought. I will come together with other magnificent thinkers and creators, and vibrators of thought, and together--in combination with that which we are from within--we will take thought beyond that which it has been before."

--  As physical creatures, you are upon the leading edge of thought. You are here so poignantly, so deliberately, so finely focused in this time and place...that in your very precision of experience, you are taking thought beyond that which it has been.

I love the idea that I'm at the leading edge of thought. I to imagine it's like riding a surfboard...there on the edge of a magnificent, cresting wave...sometimes leaning forward, other times taking a step back, but always in perfect balance...moving forward...with exhiliration, exuberance and yelling, "Woo hoo! I love you, Life!"

Mmm. I'm loving the feel of this word, exuberance. THIS is how Life feels to me:

ex·u·ber·ant  (g-zbr-nt) adj.
1. Full of unrestrained enthusiasm or joy.
2. Lavish; extravagant.
3. Extreme in degree, size, or extent.
4. Growing, producing, or produced abundantly; plentiful.

How about you? How would you describe Life?


REALIZATION. I've been playing with the idea of energetically connecting to some people in my dream company. I don't know who they are, but I sense them. There are five of them. I imagine them looking at my resume, knowing I belong there, talking amongst themselves, looking for the perject job where my skills meet their needs. My fav chiropractor, Dr. Julia Lewis, mentioned something similiar. She talked about connecting with the consciousness of the company and felt I had strong, open energy flowing in that direction (smile).


BACHAN has Dish network so she can watch the one Japanese TV channel. Every now and then, the picture disappers and I have to call Customer Service.

Shawn had me running around checking cables and pressing buttons. As I was doing this, I kept my eyes on the screen to let him know what it said. After unplugging and plugging in the plug, I picked up the phone and told him I saw error 059. Bachan started laughing and rolling around on the bed. I glanced over and she pointed at my ear. I was talking into the remote, not the telephone!

So then Shawn and I started talking about silly stories.

--  A woman called Dell Computer Tech Support because she couldn't turn on her new computer:  "I pushed and pushed on this foot pedal and nothing happens." The foot pedal turned out to be the mouse.

--  A man called Novell NetWare Sysop because the cup holder on his computer was broken. Uh, that was no cup holder, it was the load drawer of the CD-ROM drive.

--  I was teaching a computer class to some Manufacturing employees. I said, "using your mouse, click OK." As I looked out into the sea of faces before me, one of them disappeared. A woman was looking under her desk for the mouse.

Since Shawn's parents are from the old country (it's against the rules to tell me which one), we exchanged family stories while waiting for the satellite to upload data. His Dad's first job was working at a convenience store. He understood English, but not every word. What he did understand was his boss' directive to do whatever the customer said, no matter what.

Customer:  I want Nachos.

Shawn's Dad ("nacho" in his native tongue means "to dance"):  No!

Customer:  I WANT NACHOS.

Shawn's Dad:  (began to dance behind the counter)


May giggles surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment