Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Poopy Doop! Wonky Donk!

 I WAS WALKING THROUGH TARGET..MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS...LOOKING FOR a gift for my niece...when there...before me...rose a display of Lavera organic body products. Oh, happy day!

I cradled the bottle of Mango Milk Shampoo and Conditioner to my bosum and raced to the checkout stand. I could not wait to be alone with my two new best friends (Patti, don't hate me)!

I invited them into my shower. And, ahhh! The gentle scent of mango rose up around me, with a tangy edge of "clean." Not over powering. Not gaggy sweet.

And the deep treating conditioner. So thick. So rich. Mmmm!

For the first time in my life, I air dryed my hair instead of blow drying it 'cause I got busy with other things.

Magic! My hair no longer foofed out likea dandelion gone to seed.

Silky. Smooth. Shiny. Clean.

I know what you're thinking. Why bother buying organic shampoozle?

Well, health is all about choices, n'est-ce pas? Maybe you can't choose the air you breathe during the day (you can at night when you use a HEPA filter in your bedroom), but you can choose the shampoo you use.

And guess how many chemicals the average woman puts on her body every day? Go ahead, guess.

The answer is at the end of this post.

So, since you have choices and there's a great product at a great price at a store you already shop at, why not buy organic? And maybe eliminate 15 chemicals commonly found in shampoo, like sodium lauryl sulphate, tetrasodium and propylene glycol, which may cause eye damage.

Try Lavera Mango Milk Shampoo and Mango Milk Hair Repair Treatment. Although it's designed for color-treated hair, everyone loves it. Organic mango mixed with green tea extracts protect your hair from damage. Organic cocoa and shea butter enrich your hair follicles. Wheat protein replaces elasticity and tone. Pro-vitamin B5 lovingly coats every strand of hair to seal in moisture. Stop being mean to your hair, buy Lavera shampoo and conditioner.





REALIZATION. Man, oh, man! I feel so tired today. I can barely walk. And I feel sad somehow. Wait just a minute.

Question:  How much of this tiredness is mine?

Answer:  2%.

Poopy doop! Wonky donk! I must have picked this up from someone nearby who's been really tired lately.

I return the 98% of tiredness back to where it belongs. I transmute it to light and to love.

Hmm. That's better. I feel like I can walk a little faster and I can breathe a little easier.

When will I learn? Well, it's not about learning. When will I notice? (sigh)


ANSWER:  It's estimated the average woman puts 515+ chemicals on her body every day while beautifying and grooming her bod. That's not counting the other chemicals in her life, home, work, car. Yep. 515. Go ahead. Look it up. You know you want to. And since you're not "average," you might be using even more chemicals. Whatcha gonna do about it?


May health surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment