Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Contest Winner & Thank You Card

OK. LOOKS LIKE BILL IS THE WINNER SINCE HE POSTED A COMMENT ABOUT "Getting Into the Vortex Meditation CD and User Guide." Congrats, Bill! I'll give you the book tomorrow. I'd love to hear who you're giving it to.


I'M IN LOVE WITH THESE THANK YOU CARDS BY JENNY SWEENEY DESIGNS I FOUND at Target.

They're glittery and sparkly and girly. They're the deep rose I adore, lightened with white and silver, deepened with a touch of black. They have swirlies and doodads and flourishes. They are soooo perfectly "me".



We all want to write thank you notes...uh, well, at least some of us think about writing thank you notes some of the time...but we don't always get around to it.

When the cards are this pretty, you want to write them!

My motto is:  If you're going to do something, why not do it beautifully?

I think I'll write Shawnda a note thanking her for Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd. I've been reading it lately and am really enjoying it.

May beauty surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment