Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cutest Lunch Bag on the Planet: Koko Nicole

LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND! I LOVE IT. SO PRACTICAL. SO PRETTY. SO RED. MY NEW KOKO Nicole Lunch Bag.

I'm tired of carrying a HUGE bag to work that I throw my lunch into, my purse, my books, my everything. Tres ugly!

I found the cutest little lunch bag. Ah hem. According to the tag, it's not actually a "lunch bag." It's an "insulated fashion lunch bag."

Pretty, yet practical.

It's insulated to keep my coldies cold and my hotties hot. It wipes clean. The strap is just the right size so I can sling it over my shoulder or carry it in my hand. I guess the drawstring closure and magnetic snap are so no one will steal my wunnerful lunches.

There's a little thingie inside to hold my water bottle. And it comes with its own interlocking fork and spoon.

Can't wait to use it tomorrow for my lunch:  Raw Harvest Butternut and Coconut Soup, Easy Coleslaw w/Liquid Gold Elixir (raw dressing). I'm on a raw kick right now...well...except for the Betty's Burger I ate this afternoon...I'll tell you about it later.

Oh, yeah. I found my insulated fashion lunch bag at Paper Whirl in Palo Alto for $23, but you can get in on Amazon for about $17.

May convenience surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment