Thursday, January 6, 2011

SpaCells Facial Sponge

OBSERVATION. I NOTICE THAT WHEN MY MIND WANDERS, IT RETURNS TO RANDOM thoughts:  the lyrics to a rap song I heard on TV ("...I'm going solo, solo, solo..."), a tabloid headline at the grocery ("dog gives birth to kittens"), a conversation over heard at the gas station ("...aliens passing gas are the cause of the hole in the ozone...").

Thoughts create. And the sum of my thoughts create my tomorrow. Hmm. I want to be more deliberate in my day dreams. Today, when I notice my mind wandering, I'll refocus it by day dreaming about my dream job. That way, I create on purpose rather than by accident.


I NOTICE THAT SOMETIMES I DAYDREAM OR VISUALIZE OR CREATE FROM A PLACE of scarcity. It's kinda like saying something over and over again, hoping and praying and almost begging for something to come true. Underneath all that is a niggly little feeling that what I want won't come true. It's not a good place to create from because it only creates more of what I don't want.

I'm going to practice an Abraham-Hicks technique throughout the day:  State what you want and then say "...because..." That "because" automatically puts you in a good, fun, vibrant place, which is the PERFECT place to create from. For example, "I'm wanting to work at xxxxx because I want to work for a company that values its employees and treats them with respect. I'm wanting to work at xxxxx because the employees love going to work every day and they're passionate about what they do. I'm wanting to work at xxxxx because they're thriving and growing and making the world a better place..."

Ahhh! That feels MUCH betta (and feeling good is a sign that I'm creating what I want, not what I don't want; plus it's sooo much more FUN).

What about you? Is there something you've been asking for, but you realize you're doing more pleading than you are positive creating?


WHILE IN NAPA LAST YEAR, KATHLEEN AND I STOPPED BY THE GENERAL STORE. I found the most amazing facial scrubber: the SpaCells Facial Sponge. Its honeycomb design makes it light and easy to use. The non-colored side cleans and exfoliates; the colored side massages. This stimulates blood and lymph flow, eliminates toxins and promotes cellular regeneration. It's naturally antifungal, antibacterial and allergen free. And so easy to care for:  just rinse and shake out the excess water.

At about $12 each, they're a bargain. They last for years and you'll save money on your bath products. Just squeeze a little shower gel on the sponge and scrub. The unique honeycomb design creates piles of bubbles.

You can buy the sponge and other products online at Supracor.com. If you can't wait for it to come in the mail, go online and see what nearby stores (mostly spas) carry Supracor products. Access Supracor.com > Stores > Lifestyles > scroll down and click on Retail Locator > enter your zip code, select the number of miles from your home you're willing to travel and click Submit.

I love knowing these products are made right here in California's Silicon Valley from American-made materials. Since they use fusion instead of nasty adhesives, they're non-toxic to living organisms and the environment, plus they're recyclable.

LOVE this company! Supracor has developed a line of revolutionary products, including cushions for wheelchairs, products for recovering burn victims, sheets that lower the risk of SIDS for infants, and even products for our pets.

I use my SpaCells Facial Sponge often. Buy one or two or three and give them away as gifts. Your friends will love you for it.

May health surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment