Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Daily Inspirations

I start each day by lolling around in bed and going on a mental rampage of appreciation:  my bed is soft, yet supportive; my pillow is so comfortable; my sheets are soft and warm...

As I brush my teeth, I read my Abraham-Hicks calendar. "...In your multi-faceted world, with your highly technological communication system, there is a tremendous amount of stimulation of thought that is received by you that is counter to that which you want. And so, conscious affirming, in every day, of what you are most wanting, is of tremendous value." (Daily Planning Calendar, The Science of Deliberate Creation:  Abraham-Hicks Planning Calendar by Esther and Jerry Hicks and the teachings of Abraham, available on Amazon.com or abraham-hicks.com > Store > Calendars).

Today, I want to feel joy in every moment. And please help the remodel of my bathroom go smoothly. Please send assistance so it is easy and effortless.

The calendar is a 365 day course in spiritual practicality. It's my third year through the calendar and I swear there are new quotes that I never read before. This calendar as the #1 reason I'm in such a good space even when there's drama and trauma nearby. 

I've also started meditating for at least 15 minutes a day. Listening to Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditations CD (see Amazon.com or abraham-hicks.com > Store > Books) has gotten me to meditate for the first time in my life. "It is nice to have an opportunity to visit about the subject of this recording, for it has been created especially to help you in the following way:  When you are in a state of allowing, which means you have quieted your mind--or focused your mind in such a way that there is an absence, or a decreasing, of resistant thought--your vibration naturally rises. Now, what that means is, you are coming closer and closer to Vibrational alignment with who-you-really-are, to the frequency of your Source, and to the frequency of your Inner Being--and under those Vibrational-alignment conditions, you must thrive. And so, our recording has been devised with the intent that you might set aside 15 minutes each day where--as you simply listen and relax and breathe--you will naturally come into a different Vibrational state."

Please get your own copy of this CD and book. It is the absolutely the easiest way for you to get all the good things you want in life:  health, financial abundance, loving relationships. Just listen to it, relax and breathe. It's that easy.

                                                       ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Drove to Lowe's in San Jose to look at bathroom fixtures. Wow! Now I know why people love Lowe's. We were there for 2 hours and Sam helped us pick out everything, down to rubber washers and little connectors. I am now officially a Lowe's fan. Another thing that sets them apart from the other big box home improvement store are their displays. They're easy to see and at the right angle. The other store has the faucets displayed on a wall, but at a strange angle where the bottom sticks out further than the top. You can't see what the faucet would look like from a real-life angle. It's kinda like looking up someone's nose. You can't tell what their nose looks like when you're looking at it from below. Lowe's had the faucets displayed at a normal angle and I bought the tub faucet, sink faucet, pretty-bead brushed-silver-oval-medicine-cabinet-that-I-can't-wait-to-put-up, and other good stuff.

                                                       ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~ 

Alexis hurt her back in a rock climbing class so we made an appointment with Dr. Julia Lewis in San Jose. She's the best chiropractor you will ever meet. If you've never been to a chiro because you're afraid, she's the one to go to. I was rubbing my neck and shoulder while in her waiting room. I was thinking I might need an adjustment, but after she worked on Alexis, my neck and shoulder felt fine. Oopsie! Guess I picked up Alexis' pain without realizing it. Gotta work on noticing when that happens.

                                                       ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Helped Johnny with the bathroom remodel: handing him paper towels, turning the house water on/off, reading installation instructions. I think it went well ("Man, we got lucky on that" and "that was easier than I thought"), although he probably that it should have gone quicker. Thank goodness Ace Hardware is about three minutes from my house.

I'm exhausted. I don't know why. All I did was sit on the toilet and watch Johnny work all day.

                                                       ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

I hope things are easy and effortless for you today.

Warmly,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment