Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Latest Obsession: Garr Reynolds

SPIRIT.  Abraham calendar quote (please buy your own copy at Abraham-Hicks.com > Store > Calendars > Planning Calendar/Workbook):  "It is important to understand that you do not have to physically get invovled in order to allow the pure positive Energy that streams into this time and place. Every time you are silently appreciating, every time you are letting something in your physical realm be the object of attention and at the same time you are vibrationally connected to your Source of Energy--you are adding upliftment to this time and place. Every time!"  -- Abraham

What are you giving your attention to? Is that uplifting you and others?

WORK.  I've been doing a lot of research on the internet...looking for new ideas and ways to do things differently at my new job.

Oooooo! I found Garr Reynolds and I'm obsessed.

He's all about simple, powerful images with strong emotional ties on business presentations because he's fighting:



I've ordered every one of his books and am flinging open my front door every hour or so to see if my box(OK...OK...I admit...boxes) of books from Amazon have arrived yet.

Visit his blog at PresentationZen.com.

I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS AT WORK! ! !

How about you? What do you plan to differently at work this week, hmm?

May newness surround you,


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment